Thursday, August 6, 2009

In the Dark


There won't be a Wonderful Wednesday or Terrific Thursday this week.

I'm just not in the mood.

Maybe it will pass, and I can gear up for a "Fantastic Friday".

Why the bleak outlook? It has been a VERY stressful week with Little Guy.

He's been experiencing some very major meltdowns, and unfortunately, the majority of these have occured in some very public places. In less than one week's time, I've had to physically remove a screaming and kicking Little Guy from the grocery store, the mall, and the swimming pool.

Just when I thought some of these behavioral concerns were coming under control and I was bragging about it (read my post Managing Meltdowns ), Little Guy had to prove me wrong. Big time.

I'm really in the dark about what to try next.

I guess it's back to the drawing board.....

No comments: