Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Wonderful Wednesday....

As I previously mentioned, I've decided to dedicate Wednesdays as a means of celebrating some of the accomplishments my Aspie sons have shown during the week.

First off, Big Guy just submitted his paperwork to become an Eagle Scout. This has been in the works for some time, and we have many people to thank for helping him to get to this point. With his 18th birthday only six weeks away, it didn't happen a moment too soon!

Little Guy has been occasionally waking up with dry diapers the past couple of weeks, so I decided to see what would happen if I stuck him on the potty right after he woke up in the morning. Voila! He went!! He tolerated sitting on the toilet pretty well, and has actually seen a few other successes since. He is not telling me when he needs to go and can't take off his clothes yet, so I don't think that complete potty training is right around the corner.

However, I think we're off to a promising start :)

1 comment:

The Andra Family said...

I especially loved the duck one.