Monday, November 21, 2011

A Great Day For a Good Knight





Little Guy turned five Saturday.

We haven't had a good track record with birthday parties lately, so I admit I was rather nervous to see how Little Guy would handle his big day.  I did what I could to make it easier for him by planning activities I knew he would like and limiting the number of guests to cut down on noise.

We planned his party around a knight theme.  There was armor to make:

Giants to vanquish, and a dragon to slay:

Our brave knight held it together for most of the party.  Only at the end, during the mad rush to get candy from the pinata, did he start crying.  The meltdown didn't even last very long because all of his friends offered to give him some of theirs :)

It was a great day for our good little knight!

No comments: